In-Person 3 Day Horse & Hoof Care Foundation Workshop
– Workshop Dates Remaining – 2023 –
Essex, UK – Nr Rochford – 10th-12th November 2023 (Fri-Sun)
In-person 3 Day Horse & Hoof Care Foundation Workshop:
- Learn about naturally balanced horse & hoof care from experienced HMIS barefoot specialist instructors. They will guide you over the course of 3 days on how to achieve optimum health for your horse and their hooves, through diet, management, basic trimming and horse handling.
- By the end of the 3 days you’ll have a firm understanding of the anatomy of the lower leg and hoof, what is meant by a species specific diet, how best to manage your horse and to be competent enough to maintain your own horse’s hooves in-between professional trims, by implementing nature’s trim.
- Please bring your own packed lunch on each day. Refreshments and tea/coffee/cold drinks will be available throughout the day also.
Who is the course aimed at?
- For both owners and professionals, and those who wish to become pro trimmers. This in-person 3 day horse & hoof care foundation workshop is the starting point to learn how to keep your horse barefoot and natural.
What if you want to go on to train to become a barefoot professional?
- This course (or the online version) is a compulsory pre-requisite before being accepted onto the HMB Pro course.
Certificate of Completion :
- A certificate is awarded on successful completion of the full 3 day course.
- If you cannot make it to an in-person workshop, please see our online version
- Upon registering and completing full payment*, you will be sent a confirmation email with a pdf attached, giving details of the venue, equipment needed and schedule of the days.
*Deposits and Balance Payment:
- You can pay a £100 non-refundable deposit to secure your place on a workshop if it is currently more than 2 months before the start. The full balance payment will be due two months prior to the workshop. We will send you an invoice to pay the balance closer to the date.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds:
- Deposits: all deposits are non-refundable
- Full payment/balance payments: if cancellation is made up to 8 weeks before the workshop you will receive a 100% refund. From 8 weeks to 4 weeks before the workshop you will receive a 50% refund. There are no refunds after 4 weeks prior to the workshop.
For any further information then please email us on email@example.com
Surrey 3 Day Workshop, UK: 2nd-4th September 2022, Norfolk 3 Day Workshop, UK: 14th-16th October 2022, Co. Laois 3 Day Workshop, Ireland: 15th-17th November 2022, Durham 3 Day Workshop, UK: 20th-22nd January 2023, Cheshire 3 Day Workshop, UK: 3rd-5th March 2023, Belgium 3 Day Workshop: 31st March-2nd April 2023, Scotland 3 Day Workshop, UK: 27th-29th May 2023, Cornwall 3 Day Workshop, UK: 7th-9th July 2023, Wales 3 Day Workshop, UK: 18th-20th August 2023, Essex 3 Day Workshop, UK: 10th-12th November 2023, Stafford 3 Day Workshop, UK: 31st March-2nd April 2023